Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 13
(Blake POV)
She listened as I told her everything, she is cute, her smooth skin, her tiny voice her hair, everything about her invites me in. Am so happy am now strong to protect her nothing on earth can tear us apart.
"Am sorry for Madiba" she said wiping her tears
"It's alright," I said wiping her tears. It didn't take much to compel her, the good thing about the mate bond.
"Am Eve" her wolfs said, I smiled, I remember seeing her,
"Am Blake, am sorry I have no wolf inside," I said to her, we are sending link message
"No problem, just treat her well," she said and went silent, nice meeting her.
"So introductions are in order," Evelyn said, with the smile I have always missed.
"So would you now come home with me?" I asked hoping she does.
"It will take more than a story to move me, Mr. Blake," she said and walked backward, she has no idea I don't plan on leaving here without her, am so glad I already got her parents permission. It was easy since they have money issue and I happen to have a deep pocket. Her once mighty brother Luke can't even stand upright in my presence.
"I don't take no for an answer pretty," I said and lifted her up, bridal style.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Kidnapping you," I answered and took off, she gasped, I think she is more surprised at my speed than the kidnapping.
It didn't take long to arrive at my pack, my pack is big and beautiful, she was surprised to see such a big pack. When I placed her down, she walked a bit away as she looked around, thank the moon for giving me such a mate. I walked slowly behind her.
"Welcome Luna" that's the greeting she gets from everyone she passes, in return, she gives them a very cute smile. I hear her scar can be healed if she mates with a very powerful Alpha, I hope am that Alpha.
"She is definitely worth the wait," Aarang said beside me, I smile, yes she is
"So how is everything," I asked, I already asked him to get Evelyn parents, I want to do the ritual right, and have her move in, I can't wait another second especially after seeing how beautiful she is.
"They will soon be here," he said "hope she knows"
"Let me fill her in" I answered, then quicken my steps to go meet my Luna, since the beta is not the person I want to be with.
"So how would like to be the Luna of this pack," I asked her, she taps her lips for a while
"It's not bad, just keep wooing me and I will be your Luna" she answered
"Evelyn" I called and she turned, I went on my knees and brought out a ring "am not going to say that this is my mom's and that I have been carrying it for a long time, no I won't say it. I just bought it this morning after I saw you last night, I bought it cause am so sure you are the one, not because of the mate bond but because it's you" I said, she never knew I followed her home last night to get her parents approval. "So will you marry me and rule my world," I asked, she is already weeping, please don't say no, cause almost the whole pack are looking at us, she walks closer
"Yes I will" she answered and I wanted to explode, it took all the Alpha in me to remain calm and slip the ring in her finger.
"She said yes" I finally explode, I screamed so loud that the whole pack heard it.
"Now let's get on to the next stage," her father said, the surprised look on Evelyn's face was just epic.
"Is it considered wooing, if I brought your parents over cause I plan to do the marriage rite today" I answered, I hope she is not mad.
"You kidnapped me, proposed and still want to get married the same day" she barked.  If I wasn't an Alpha damn I would've cowered
"Yes," I answered, she smirked,
"Why?" she asked
"Cause I can't stay a second without you" I answered truthfully.
"So let's get on with it then," she said. Unlike humans that have to go through a lot for marriage. Wolves just have to Declare their love and drink a wine that contains their blood.
So everything is already arranged, I just have to wait at the altar for my bride to arrive. I watched her walk the aisle, she is magnificent. Am moved.
"So am here standing before you," she said as she stood before me
"I swear to make you happy, protect you and love you, through the brightest and darkest day till the day I die," I said, that's what I said to myself the very night at the party.
"I swear to love you, protect you also make you happy till the day I die," she said, then Agnes, beta's mate handed me the goblet that has our blood mixed with wine. I took the wine, it felt like am taking her soul inside me, then I handed it to her, she drank the rest, I felt myself pour inside her too. This is the final step we are now mated, the unbelievable happened, her scar healed up.
"You scar?"
"What"
"It's gone," I said, then she touched her face, her beauty return, she is now the jewel of my pack, Madiba pack, yes I named my pack after my mentor.
"You are really the strongest" she muttered.
After the marriage rite, we began the party, everyone was happy, my Luna kept looking at her reflection, she can't believe my Alpha gene is powerful enough to heal her. I look at her as I ravish her in my mind,
"If you keep having that imagination, I might sleep in another room" Evelyn sent me a link message
"Come on, it's not my fault I have a very sexy mate" I sent to her and she looked at me and smile, the good thing about being a wolf, you can still flirt with your mate even when he is standing 10 feet away.
We are all having fun until Evelyn mother screamed, "what's wrong" his husband asked,
"Our pack is in danger" she answered, that's one thing about being a Luna, you will feel the pain of your pack even miles away. I looked at her husband and he looks like he is communicating with someone.
"Help me, Alpha Blake," he said to me like its so urgent  "the rogues are much" he sounds like pleading.
"Sure let's go," I said, I then ordered 5 of my warriors to protect my pack mainly my Luna.
"Stay put I will be back" I sent her mind message, I see the worry on her face, she has no idea how strong I am. With a smile I left to red moon pack with 15 of my warrior and Evelyn father, I won't show mercy to the rogues.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun