Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 26
                  He came back home feeling dejected, he already called his sister to bring back Amara, he felt so lonely.
"What's wrong" Amaka his sister asked, Amara is currently having her dinner
"I found a girl" he said and her face lit up, she have always wanted that
"So when can I meet her" she asked eagerly, he smiled, knowing it might never happen with the way things are right now, but he still have hope
"Pretty soon I hope" he answered and she smiled
"No problem, my husband is back I have to leave I already miss him enough" she said and gathered her things to leave, "bye Amara" she said
"Buyi buyi" she replied with food in her mouth, it earned a laugh from her father and aunt.
               Mr Uba came back after seeing Amaka to her car, she don't want to bore her with what's happening now and she hope things will get better
"So how was your day" Amara asked after he tucked her in
"Fine" he answered and lay beside her holding her hands, a habit he have right from time, he always hold the hands of who he love when he sleep, it started from his mom, then his wife now his daughter.
"You like her" she asked, her father smiled as he wondered how she knows things like this, but he is glad he have such a matured daughter
"Yes, but in my own goodness I might have lost her" he said remembering how she walked away, it tuck his heart
"Don't worry things will be alright, that's what you always tell me" she said yawning showing how tired she is
"Eventually" he answered as he watched her daughter slowly sleep. Even with Amara beside him, his very own sleeping pills he is wide awake, he miss Mirabel, he always miss her since the day he met her, but he is afraid things might be difficult now after today, it saddens him and kept him awake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...