Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 14
             Standing face to face with Mirabel weakens his determination, earlier he was determined to purge her out of his system, but seeing her, giving him and innocent smile with a fire in her eyes weakens his determination.
"I never thought in a million times, that I will see you" Mr Uba said truthfully
"That makes the two of us" she replied. Then lazily walked closer to him, she really don't know why, but every nerves in her want him close
"Do you live near" she asked, not that she is interested to know, but also hope he does
"Not really that close, it took me an hour to get here" he said, trying to hide the fact how the sweat on Mirabel body makes her erotic, and making him savage
"How is Amara" she asked as she continued her jogging and he followed,
"Fine" he replied. They started having casual conversation and Mirabel told him about the essay, he couldn't contains his laughter.
              As they get to know each other through conversation, one thing kept bothering Mirabel, she wanted to ask about his late wife, the only thing she know from the little people told her, is she died 10 years ago at child birth. That means he might actually be very much older than her, though he look quiet strong and not to forget handsome.
"Do you mind hanging out again" Mr Uba asked as they both stand in front of Mirabel's compound.
"Yes" she said even before thinking, he smiled at her replied, even when his sensible side reminds him she have a boyfriend.
"Am free tomorrow" she said taking the initiatives
"Be ready by 1, I will come pick you up" he said, then turned to leave but was stopped by Mirabel, she held his hands, he turned to look at their hands together. Her finger is little and tiny looking fragile against his big ones, he can't ignore the fire it shoots through him, he want more than this, he looks at her lips, it pink and succulent he also want to taste that too, but he can't cause

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...