Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 11
                 She fell on her mothers arms immediately she got home weeping, then her concerned mother try to console her
"What's wrong" she asked
"Mom, in my stupidity I hurt a gentle soul, ignored a call from a heart that calls out to mine" she wept and held her mother tighter "I ignored even when my heat responded and dance to the beat of his call, mom am so stupid" she cried out
"Your tears shows your remorse my daughter, with that remorse comes the will to fix things" her mom console her, its true we can only try to fix things we regret.
                 Mirabel and her mom have always been together, her father left them to be with his lover, so since then it have been both of them fending for themselves, they are best friend to each other.
"Go freshen up" her mother said as she get her sob subsides, she gave a nod and walked to her room.
                 The feeling Mr Uba gives her is all new, but its sweet, she remembers his body against hers, it was hard and strong, his eyes shows a fire and a strength that can only come through hard times, it shows he can face any obstacle and come on victorious.
She knows her feelings for him can't be denied but as a woman she also have to keep her pride, so she plans to make friends with him if the opportunity arise, she smiles as she fantasize about him, something not so innocent, she is now like a teenager, she believes when next she sees him things are going to be better.  After all she lied about the boyfriend part, she just said it as a last resort, Iyke was just a friend who have been begging to take him out, so nothing is stopping her from dating Mr Uba.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...