Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl


Chapter 18
                But something changed as they locked gaze. The desire they both have for each other is burning more
"You are fastly becoming my addiction" Mr Uba said smiling, Miss Mirabel thought so too, she smiled.
              After the date he drove her home, Mr Uba is feeling like a teenager all over again, he wanted to go say hi to the mom but Mirabel stopped him, she first want to explain everything to her mom before he meet her.
"When next can we get together again" he asked as the both stand beside the gate
"Whenever we are both free" she said, actually she wanted to say tomorrow but it will look too cheap and school starts tomorrow
"How would I know when you are chanced" he teased
"Your phone" she said stretching out her hand, he gave her the phone she then typed in her number
"Am now phone call away" she said smiling
"Thanks" he saved the number
"Goodnight then" she said, knowing her mom will be anxiously waiting
"Goodnight" he said, he waited like a gentleman and watch her go upstairs, he wanted to stop her and kiss her, but kissing on the first date will only show his carnal side, so he left her walked. Little did he know Mirabel want that too
           Her phone rang as she entered her apartment, she picked up
"Hello stranger" Mr Uba said on the phone
"Hello there" she said as her lips curves into a wide smile
"Thanks for the date" he said
"Glad we had fun"
"Goodnight" he said, waited for her to return the gesture before hanging up and drove home
  "Tell me all about it" Mirabel  eyes widened as she stand face to face with a very curious mother, they don't keep secret from each other, her only fear is if she will accept her dating a widower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...