Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 16
               Today is the day he have been waiting for, so he is currently standing outside her compound waiting, he could see her mom occasionally peep from the window, he wondered if he should go greet her or wait till she ask him to.
"Well what do you think" she said as she step out. She was a knockout, her smile was filled with innocence and that made her sensuality all more powerful. All the muscle in his body tightened, it took him a lot to keep his calm
"Splendid" he said with a smile and motioned him to the car.
"Thought you would say perfect " she teased as they both entered the car, and Mr Uba giggle
"We are not perfect, nobody is, so why bother" he said, he really don't sugarcoat words. Mirabel really love it, at least she don't have to bother about him lying.
"I guess I will have to say hello to your mom later" he said and gave her a side glance, noticing her amused look
"Yea later" she said as they both drove off.
              It took them  about 30 minutes  to arrive at a fancy restaurant, a nice choice for a date, after eating they started chatting. Mirabel don't  believe she could ever have this fun in a lifetime.
With just few chat you can easily find out how much Amara means to him, and she admires him for it unlike her father that left, remembering him always spoils her mom, by not today.
"What's your first wife like" she asked, decided to go straight to the point, since Mr Uba don't sugarcoat words too.
With her question, Mr Uba feature changed, his smile faded he sat back and took a deep breath, showing how difficult it is for him to say it, but he knows that for his relationship with Miss Mirabel to see the light he needs to tell her.
"You can forget it" Mirabel said, seeing how difficult it is for him to say it, she thinks she is too blunt
"No, I need to say it" he said with a smile, hoping it will also give him the courage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...