Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 10
              As they get to the floor, he drew her close to him, as they started their slow dance, her heart was beating frantically, but she is not the only one,
"Look at me" He urged her, she did so which surprised her, how could she be so weak against him.
He is taller than her, so she have to look up, immediately he was lost in her eyes, it was a normal brown eyes, which almost every African girl have, but why does non affect him like hers.
"You are beautiful" he said to her, she is happy he think that, but she is angry, why she is having this feeling for a widower, who is at least 10 years older, and also a stranger.
             They are so close its causing havoc to her, she wants him more, every beat of him invites her in, he is strong, his scent is intoxicating,  she finds herself leaning closer, the dance floor is dark so people won't notice anything.
               She hates this feeling, a feeling of dependency, feeling that make her knee weak, make her throw away her reasoning, never knowing her first move, feeling so self consciousness. She know she is helplessly falling in love, but she still fight.
"I have a boyfriend" she said as her last resort, and this simple words, stopped Mr Uba from the kiss he almost took.
"Oh" he said the only thing that came to mind "am sorry" he said with a smile that didn't reach the eye, he then walked away, as Iyke also come to started dancing with Mirabel, but she couldn't for it felt nothing like Mr Uba, so she also left the dance floor.
            She came outside  on time to see Mr Uba drive  away, she couldn't shake away the feeling she have now, she feel not only did she destroy someone happiness, she also destroyed her own. It was too much on her as she felt tears left her eyes, as she decided to take the long walk home, she didn't even tell Iyke, she is not in the right state of mind, her tears keep dropping as she sob, she so hate this new feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...